Wednesday 25 January 2012

Got the car, how can you afford the Land Rover Parts?


How much are the parts for that car???

My cousin just got their first car, first of all why would anyone buy their child a Landrover?? Its too big. too expensive and then its just not the done thing. A Land Rover at 18, it really is a wonder what people will give their children. Then I was thinking about all the costs associated. 
The car tax, petrol and finally the Land Rover Parts. Enough to make me feel a little faint just considering all those costs.

I understand you want your child to be safe but it is a bit like giving them a tank to drive. Expensive and just a bit over the top.So thinking about what kind of car I will be looking to buy for my son, Land Rover is not on the top of my list, I am more thinking a small economic car which will not break the bank everytime he fills it up. After all I will have helped pay for his driving lessons, car tax and more than likely the insurance also. Even though we do live in the country it does not mean that we all have to have 4x4's.

But what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment